Saturday, September 6, 2008

Another Week


So I have done pretty good so far. A few mistakes, but nothing that can't be changed. I find I eat better if I have my veggies cut up the night before and I need to get a water bottle!!! Exercising=sore...that was me yesterday and today. This next week is going to rock!
I started riding my bike with my neighbor every morning while we pull our kids in the bike trailer. We do that for 45 minutes before I go to the gym for an hour. Excited to see the final results.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are doing great too Miken. I agree with the veggies cut up and on hand. That's what I am doing too, it is so much easier when I open the fridge wanting something and there are all those veggies in a ziplock waiting! I am so excited that you want to get preg after this too, hopefully we can be preg at the same time! Goodluck this weekend, tomorrow is Fast Sunday, so my goal is to eat a lot of veggies when I break my fast and hope I don't over do it on the other stuff. I have a tendancy to just pig out after F.S., so I will have to be extra careful tomorrow. Goodluck!

kristal said...

Miken, you look great! You look even smaller than you did a few months ago at the PL reunion! I'm back up to the same size as I was then....grrr! Seriously, the 3 of us BL PL girls should get really really skinny and have another PL reunion in January or Feb!

Cicily said...

What... you look just like you did in college. I vote you have to stay your current size :) Really though, you look awesome and your at the hospital.

Anonymous said...

I just read your news and commented on the mamas site,but have to say congrats again!!!!!!

barbafamily said...

You look great! And, 45 minutes of bike riding before going to the gym - that's awesome!

cornter said...

Hey you need to update this crazy blog. You look fabuloso in this picture!!!!! I like your inspiration - made me put down the brownie I was about to eat! Yeah baby!